Humanics Sanctuary and Sculpture Park in Cumberland Ontario is a unique and beautiful destination that offers visitors a variety of experiences and benefits.
Here are five quick reasons why you should consider visiting:
- Connection with nature: The sanctuary and park offer a serene environment where you can connect with nature and appreciate the beauty of the outdoors. The park is filled with natural beauty, including trees, flowers, and wildlife, making it the perfect place to escape the stresses of daily life and find some peace and tranquility.
- Artistic inspiration: The park is home to a stunning collection of sculptures created by world-renowned artists. These sculptures are not only visually striking, but they also offer inspiration and thought-provoking messages to visitors. They offer a unique opportunity to experience art in a natural setting, surrounded by the beauty of nature.
- Educational opportunities: The sanctuary offers a variety of educational programs and events that promote conservation, sustainability, and community engagement. By visiting, you can learn about different environmental issues and what you can do to make a difference.
- Community involvement: The sanctuary and park are committed to fostering a sense of community and bringing people together. They offer a range of events and activities throughout the year, including concerts, workshops, and festivals, that allow visitors to connect with others and build relationships.
- Positive impact: By visiting the sanctuary and park, you are supporting a non-profit organization dedicated to creating a more sustainable and compassionate world. Your visit helps to support the ongoing care and maintenance of the park, as well as the organization’s efforts to promote environmental education and community engagement.
Visiting Humanics Sanctuary and Sculpture Park is a unique and fulfilling experience that offers a variety of benefits, including a connection with nature, artistic inspiration, educational opportunities, community involvement, and positive impact.
- Address: 3468 Old Montreal Road Cumberland, Ontario K4C 1H9
- Open: Thursdays through Mondays 10 AM to 5 PM, starting Saturday of the May long weekend to the end of October.
- Admission: Adults $8, Students and Seniors $5, Children under 12 free, Family (2 adults & children under 18) $20. Individual and family memberships (providing unlimited access during opening hours) are also available.